Business Office Manager -Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Palm Valley Rehabilitation & Care Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
$5,000 Welcome Bonus
Palm Valley Rehabilitation & Care Center is now hiring a Business
Office Manager! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Palm Valley Rehabilitation &
Care Center has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As the Business Office Manager, you will be responsible for overall
business office operations ensuring that systems of internal
control are in place and operating satisfactorily to safeguard
facility assets. You will ensure that cash flow is maximized and
company accounts receivable targets are met. You will also act as a
financial liaison between corporate departments and other staff
(accounting, reimbursement, etc.) to help ensure the effectiveness
of the company's audit and compliance efforts.
- 2-4 years' experience in healthcare billing, preferably in long
term care environment
- Supervisory experience
- Experience to lead Business Office with strong Medicare/HMO
- Ability to understand and implement healthcare reimbursement,
billing and accounting principles.
- Ability to understand, control and track direct spending and
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree from accredited college with
specialization in business or accounting
- Public NotaryWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Business Office Manager, Finance, Back Office, BOM, SNF,
Keywords: Palm Valley Rehabilitation & Care Center, Goodyear , Business Office Manager -Skilled Nursing Facility, Accounting, Auditing , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!