Company: fairlife, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates
great-tasting, nutrition-rich and value-added products to nourish
consumers.With more than $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife's
growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products
includes: fairlife - ultra-filtered milk; Core Power - High Protein
Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery;
fairlife - nutrition plan---, a nutrition shake to support the
journey to better health; and fairlife - Light Ice Cream.A wholly
owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC has been
recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry
leading innovation.The company is driven by its values of caring
for the people, animals, and planet it touches across its business.
By providing nourishing products, implementing stringent care
standards for animals, and stewarding efficient operations and
responsible packaging, fairlife, LLC puts a focus each day on
making a positive impact for all.To learn more about fairlife and
its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.COVID-19
Vaccine Information: fairlife, LLC complies with the federal
contractor COVID-19 vaccination mandate, which requires all
employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
January 18, 2022, except for those with documented and approved
medical or religious accommodations. Prior to starting with
fairlife, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be at
least partially vaccinated against COVID-19 and in the process of
getting fully vaccinated; (ii) be able to provide fairlife with
proof of vaccination, or (iii) have applied for and received a
medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the
mandatory vaccination policy.job purpose: The Mechanical Engineer
continuously evaluates the plant machines for reliability and
effectiveness. In fulfilling this role, the Mechanical Engineer
works closely with engineering team department members,
maintenance, and operations. They provide day-to-day technical
support on all aspects of plant machine center operations. The
Mechanical Engineer works with maintenance planning and operations
to plan and schedule all preventative and predictive maintenance
for machines as needed. They will act as plant liaison for new
system start up and commissioning by all outside controls
contractors and system integrators to ensure proper transfer of
documented PLC program changes, manuals, and adequate training on
the installation/changes that have been completed.
- Perform design of experiments to redesign systems creating
chronic issues and develop sustainable solutions.
- Maintain and update all documentation for machine centers, as
needed (Schematics, manuals, PLC Program, networking devices).
- Source parts through schematics, spare parts manual, and parts
- Make recommendations on spare parts for internal
- Create work orders through D365 and add all parts required for
the scope of work to be performed.
- Troubleshoot all issues related to operations including PLC
communication, RsLogix 5000 or Siemens platform.
- Make suggestions/recommendations on process improvements and
present to the Engineering Department.
- Schedule downtime repairs with packaging, maintenance, and
- Work hand-in-hand with OEM technicians and utilize all
resources to eliminate downtime.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by teaching operators with how to
perform operator PM's
- Participates in plant safety, health, and environmental
- Other duties may be assigned.skills/qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or another related
- 3-5 years of experience
- Aseptic filling experience, preferred.
- Experience programming PLC, specifically RsLogix 5000,
- SolidWorks experience required. food safety requirements: ---
Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required
that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of
the color-coded container policy while in the Production
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or
Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of
nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the
product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and
the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product
in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or
unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill
level will assume the duties and responsibilities as
required.position location: Goodyear, AZreports to: Engineering &
Reliability Managerexempt/nonexempt: Exemptfairlife, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All
qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity.
Selection decisions are based on job-related factors. In addition
to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide
reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known
disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the
Company. If you have a disability and would like to request
accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please
Keywords: fairlife, LLC, Goodyear , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!