Analytic Manager 5 - Small Business Lending
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: January 5, 2020
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.Consumer Banking is an industry
leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to
operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the
country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business
customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus
is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers
through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the
products and services that will help them realize their financial
hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by
rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's
needed to succeed.Key Responsibilities:
- Direct multiple teams supporting SBLO to deliver production
reporting (e.g. operations scorecards and dashboards, control and
regulatory reporting, monthly business reviews), process and
performance analysis, strategy development and workforce management
- Take action to execute on initiatives that improve the ability
to describe, diagnose, and predict business challenges and
opportunities with focus on prescribing appropriate action.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Operations senior
business leaders and functional managers as well as with partner
organizations outside Operations, including Technology (EIT/DMI),
Risk Management, Finance, Product and Compliance.
- Effectively lead and manage through change leveraging strong
influencing skills and vision.
- Guide planning and design of analytical frameworks and
capabilities to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of business
- Deliver valuable business insights through planned and executed
reporting and analytics solutions with the right level of detail,
effective presentation and efficient operation.
- Collaborate with Operations and Technology teams to evaluate
and prioritize development of business intelligence tools, data
sources and processes and reporting solutions.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement both within the team
and with the customer.
- Focus on innovation - looks for ways to improve the way we do
business and challenge the status quo.
- Take initiative / ownership - demonstrate a high level of
ownership proactively driving results and following through on
- Focus on the customer - continuously look for ways to improve
the internal/external customer experience.As a Team Member Manager,
you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team,
and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing
and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, modeling, or a combination
- 6+ years of management experience; or 6+ years of leadership
experience in an advanced quantitative analytics function
Other Desired Qualifications
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills with the
ability to translate complex analysis and insights into relevant
business discussions with diverse groups of leaders and business
- Strong technical skills across portfolio/credit risk management
and operational analytics with experience in supporting call center
operations, contact channel (dialer, IVR), workflow, workforce
management, delinquency and loss forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used to:
develop interactive dashboards and scorecards
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and
work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix
environment and build effective business partnerships with all
levels of team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build
- Project management experience
- 2+ years of experience in Consumer/Commercial finance, workflow
driven operations, including leading and managing projects and
- 8+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data
management, reporting and query tools
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Goodyear , Analytic Manager 5 - Small Business Lending, Executive , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!