Company: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Summary:As an Account Manager, you'll be in a client-facing
role which supports all recruiting for one or two client locations
in a specific recruiting market. Recruiting function support will
include Direct Hire, as well as marketing and grass roots
activities at the local level. -You'll need outstanding
communication skills and a strategic-planning mindset to foster
strong, successful relationships with the clients in your assigned
region. You'll communicate and implement all company policies,
procedures and ensure compliance across your team.This role works -
at our Branch and Client locations and cannot work remotely. -What
- Track and maintain performance and effectiveness of your
Client's hiring needs via established KPI's and daily, weekly and
monthly reports. Identify areas of opportunity for continuous
improvement to established KPI's.
- Hire, train, manage, and motivate a team of staff supporting
client needs. Provide ongoing feedback and development plans for
staff to support their success.
- Create, review, and provide critical analysis of recruiting
activity for the market; devise action plans for continuous
- Provide clear and audited communications for all recruiting
efforts and special programs and initiatives.
- Primary POC for all client onsite activity and meetings,
including market analysis, marketing and media strategy, labor
planning, daily deep dive, and assumption meetings.
- Conduct regular meetings with Client manager regarding all
performance indicators specific to their location discuss potential
trends or concerns and provide solutions.
- Build and foster relationships with internal business partners
to ensure clear communication and direction across departments as
it relates to strategy and consistency in standard operating
procedures.What you'll need:
- Minimum of 4-years of progressive experience in management
functions (Hospitality, Operations, Retail industries preferred),
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Ability to quickly take action to ensure client success
- Exceptional time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able
to speak professionally to clients regarding both operations and
- Advanced MS Office SkillsOPENCORPOPENWARIntegrity
Keywords: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc, Goodyear , Account Manager, Executive , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!