Information Management Analyst Lead - Remote
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Information Management
Analyst Lead for our San Antonio, TX; Plano, Texas; Charlotte, NC
or Phoenix, AZ facility. This person may also work remotely in a
100% Remote Work Environment.
The Member and Master Data & Analytics team is seeking a talented
Information Management Analyst Lead that can join a team of
passionate, fun and extroverted Governance advisors in educating,
socialization and governing the Enterprise Data Management
Requirements for USAA's most important and treasured asset - our
Membership!Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.About USAA ITOur
most meaningful qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we
don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 13 million
members who rely on us every day.We're proud of USAA's strong
history -- and we're even more passionate about our future. That's
why we have a team of supportive and collaborative hardworking
technology professionals focused on doing more for our members. And
why we're continuing to add innovative problem solvers to our team.
With us, you'll find exciting challenges that inspire you to
continue learning and growing.Tasks:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Leverages expert data management knowledge in support of one or
many of the information management practices.This person may be
acting in a steward capacity or considered a support role with
expertise for the information steward as needed. -Tasks may include
any of the items noted below:
- Identify and implement process improvements. -
- Lead discussions with cross-functional teams on complex
problems. -Align best practices and tools based on business
- Influence or assist with prioritization of work based on
criticality and risk
- Influence others across business areas and levels to implement
and enhance information solutions. -
- Responsible for the maintenance and validity of Information
Asset Inventories. -
- Champion and support delivery of information in accordance with
Information Governance standards and data management practices.
- Lead the integration of Information Management practices into
existing processes including ability to incorporate data management
practices into new and emerging information technologies or complex
- Improve metadata to add increasing value to the
- Lead the identification of and resolution of complex metadata
concerns or issues.
- Lead Data Lineage collection and stitching to ensure complete
end to end data flow of critical data.
- Development of data quality rules, thresholds, and standard
metrics of quality for data elements that support critical business
processes in complex situations.
- Development of controls to mitigate data quality risks
including data quality plan development and overseeing the
implementation of data quality controls.
- Define and oversee high risk data quality corrective action
- Oversee compliance assessment process by reviewing and
documenting failures from data quality compliance assessment
- Analysis of Root Causes to identify existing or merging risks.
-Identify opportunities to strengthen controls and reduce residual
data quality risks.
- Influence others to implement and improve data quality
- Develop Master and Reference Data processes and procedures to
align with Enterprise Policies and Standards.
- Ensure quality and maintenance of master and reference
- Develop of archiving and purging strategies and processes for
complex situations (Data Warehouses; Data Lakes; etc.).
- Partner with IT and Legal to ensure archiving and purging
activities of data is in compliance with legal requirements. -
- Oversee compliance assessment process by identifying and
escalating items that may be a risk to the corporation. -
- Partner with IT and other Information Management resources to
define and implement complex Access Management strategies in
alignment with Information Governance policies. -
- Lead Privacy initiatives through classification and analysis of
- Ensure compliance and remediation of sensitive data to ensure
proper mitigation of inherent risk.Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Science discipline; OR 4 years
of related -data and analytics or technical experience -(in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8 years of experience in in an information management practice,
business application function, or data delivery; OR If Advanced
degree in a Business or Science discipline, 6 years of experience
in data and analytics, technical, or business relevant
- Demonstrated expertise to develop and implement of Strategies
or Processes related to Information Management in complex
- Proven experience leading projects or programs in which you
applied data management practices and tools to address data
management risks and concerns during data lifecycle.
- Advanced SQL knowledge including SQL-based languages.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead efforts of analysis and
resolution of problems or issues; identifies when and how to
escalate problems to the appropriate level. -
- Experience in synthesizing key information/data and research in
order to recommend information management initiatives that meet
- Experience leading project teams or support teams to define,
redefine, or continue management of data.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology. -
- Demonstrated expert communication skills with the ability to
deliver presentations to all levels of management including concise
presentation of complex technical details. -
- Indirect leadership of others to deliver results.
- Demonstrated information management expertise including
experience coaching and mentoring others on information management
- When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- 4+ years of Lead level experience leading large data governance
programs and products.
- Expert level experience in 1 or 2 Master Data Management
platforms and technologies such as TIBCO Enterprise Business
Experience (EBX) or similar applications for Master/Reference
- Strong in data modeling, writing technical queries, and
implementing metrics/reporting for Data Governance. Ability to
understand and implement data architecture, produce data
visualization, identify business and technical requirements for
metadata, data quality and information sharing practices.
- Proven experience in identifying needs and managing the
implementation of Master Data business processes and technical
- Certified in Data Management, Risk Management, Information
Governance, Process Excellence and other related disciplines.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal
skills.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has
an effective method for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this skill is: $97,200 - $175,000* Employees may
be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors. Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours. Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals. Please click on the link below for
more details.Relocation assistance is Not Available for this
Keywords: USAA, Goodyear , Information Management Analyst Lead - Remote, Executive , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!