Company: HotFoot Recruiters
Posted on: November 24, 2022
HotFoot Recruiters has partnered with a -Manufacturing Supplier
-in need of a -Direct Hire Operations Manager -in the -Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ (travel required for role)
Summary: -Under the supervision of the RDC General Manager, the RDC
Manager is responsible for the overall daily operation of the
Regional Distribution Center (RDC) and directs all daily
activities. Working closely with the Assistant Manager, Process,
and Assistant Manager, Business Operation, the RDC manager leads a
team of Warehouse Associates, Leads, and Supervisors to complete "A
Day's Work in A Day" and is accountable for the safe, efficient and
economical operation of the facility.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include managing RDC
equipment, facility, receiving, shipping, inventory,
transportation, and safety.
- Ensures all details of tasks are accomplished properly. Work
may include use of banding, stretch wrap machines, computer
hardware and software (Warehouse Management System, Transportation
Management System, inventory control, ordering, purchasing, etc),
RF scanners and material handling equipment.
- Implement, maintain, improve RDC Safety Program and comply with
governmental safety regulations (OSHA and MSDS)
- Lead investigation of all accidents and all work-related
injuries, and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- On a daily basis, ensure all products are received into
inventory, shipped to customers, and replenishments into inventory
- Creates an open environment for idea generation, growth and
instill a continuous improvement culture in the Supply Chain
Minimum Qualifications: -
- College degree in Logistics, Business, Operations Management or
similar field preferred.
- Five years' experience in a warehouse management related
- Broad range knowledge of warehouse operations and computer
Keywords: HotFoot Recruiters, Goodyear , Operations Manager, Executive , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!