High Needs Case Manager
Company: Arizona's Children Association
Posted on: January 23, 2023
*Eligible for a $2,000 sign on bonus*
Do you want to positively impact the lives of children and their
families? Do you want to be part of ensuring that every Arizona
family has the resources and support needed to be safe, strong, and
resilient? Our Goodyear location is looking for a High Needs Case
Manager to join their team! As a High Needs Case Manager you will
have the opportunity to provide direct in-home and in-office
behavior management and parenting skills building while working
collaboratively with children and families to create service plans
tailored to individual needs. You would also spend time advocating
for your clients to receive a variety of social services and
celebrating successes as client's progress toward treatment
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the
oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and
behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in
all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and
services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and
families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by
highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our
mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most
valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to
aid your health and wellness including:
- Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans on the first of
the month following 30 days of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
What You'll Do as a High Needs Case Manager:
- Complete initial intake assessments for clients and families
seeking services for the first time, creating an emotionally and
physically safe environment.
- Collaborates with CFT teams to develop treatment plans.
- Provides information about available services and identifies the
most appropriate providers for services including the
identification of specialty providers when needed.
- Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies
(IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple
assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
- Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with
all team members to secure needed services and referrals. This
includes facilitating the involvement and communication with other
agencies such as Schools, DCS, DDD, SWN and other participating
agencies as appropriate
- Conducts trauma informed educational activities that promote
client understanding of treatment issues.
- Provides effective trauma informed educational activities that
promote client understanding of treatment issues.
- Ensures the development and implementation of transition
"transition into adulthood", discharge and aftercare plans prior to
discontinuation of behavioral health service or I anticipation of
major life transitions.
- Provides and maintains complete and accurate client records
including documentation of activities performs as part of the
service delivery process. Meets established productivity and
Minimum Education & Experience for a High Needs Case Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years related experience, work with
children preferred OR
- Master's degree and less than 2 years of related experience, work
with children preferred.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under
the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients'
homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements
for the position.
- An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is
able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodations.
At Arizona's Children Association we are passionate about creating
an inclusive workplace that not only promotes, but values and
celebrates diversity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace
and culture to better serve our children, families and
Just like the uniqueness of the families we serve, we strive to be
race, color, ethnicity, national origin, culture, language, gender,
age, sexual orientation/preference, gender identity and expression,
disability and/or diagnosis, marital status, religion, status, or
any other protected status.
AzCA does not tolerate discrimination or harassment
Keywords: Arizona's Children Association, Goodyear , High Needs Case Manager, Executive , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!