CBT Senior Program Manager, Director
Posted on: October 22, 2019
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P
Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we?re 13,000 colleagues,
striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and
community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive
relationships built on integrity and respect. It?s part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We?re a
team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough
questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to
make your voice heard and your actions count.CBT Senior Program
Manager, DirectorJob Summary12 to 15 years banking experience as
project/program manager with strong strategic management and
planning expertise. Requires solid grasp and planning skills in all
aspects of the system's/business project life-cycle, i.e.,
improvements, user requirements, application configuration and
usage using MS Project and Jira as project planning tools.
Demonstrated track record of delivering positive results in project
work, including high quality implementations, cost savings,
additional revenue, within time and budgetary constraints. Requires
the ability to identify excessive cycle time and/or costs and
develop alternative courses of action associated with the project's
life-cycle. Must possess the highest level of technical skills and
expertise. Must be fully conversant on issues and current trends as
they relate to the banking industry's products and services.
Aptitude to prioritize and analyze a list of measurable product or
service characteristics along with associated target values.
Ability to set and develop strategic goals and techniques for a
project and effectively communicate this to all project team
members. Demonstrable ability to reach an audience through
effective and clear presentations, writing skills and superb
- Responsible for lead project management of the most
complex/critical projects or leads in multi-functional projects
with large impact to the enterprise.
- Provides comprehensive analysis direction for multiple
concurrent mission critical projects. May manage multiple projects
or other projects through other project managers.
- Spearheads and leads business unit projects by identifying,
establishing and utilizing a wide variety of technical and business
- Defines and develops the overall plans to meet the project
goals and objectives.
- Develops the project management processes and methodologies to
build specifications to ensure projects are delivered on time,
within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer
- Builds the project charter, planning stage estimates and
approval, communications plan, governance council packages and
business case preparation.
- Uses approved project management techniques to track progress
against planned targets throughout the lifecycle of the
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusting project plans
and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Conducts project meetings. Directs team and monitors work
efforts; identifies resource needs, performs quality review;
escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for taking action to obtain resolutions of critical
issues. Negotiates resolutions on project hurdles that threaten
cost, schedule or project scope.
- May manage outside vendors.
- May investigate and develop resolution of complex business or
project issues, including analysis, solution facilitation and
development, approval, management communication, and
- Responsible for being a recognized subject matter expert
internally and externally within a discipline(s)/area and often
provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products
and services to senior management.
- Develops and delivers management and project-related
presentations as needed.
- Provides feedback for process improvement, lessons learned,
program enhancements, and strategic alignment with business or
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent
- Completion of PMP or other equivalent certification
- 12-15 years of experience in a highly regulated environment
(e.g., financial, government, healthcare, etc.)
- Experience managing packaged software implementations within a
complex existing or ?legacy? system environment
- Experience managing software lifecycle projects using waterfall
or iterative methodologies
- Experience driving interpersonal behavior change and adoption
of new software
- Interest in adapting new technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the financial services industry
- 12-15 years of experience in technology program management
- Ability to travel out of stateThe above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so
classified.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category.A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors
such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only
inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
Keywords: MUFG, Goodyear , CBT Senior Program Manager, Director, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!