Registered Nurse - Wound Care
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 15, 2022
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to adult
patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion
- Perform tracheostomy education and urinary catheter management
- Perform accurate and concise documentation
What we are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience is highly preferred
- An active Arizona (or compact state) registered nurse license
in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient care
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships - opportunity to provide
holistic care in the patient's home while educating family members
on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career - opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Goodyear , Registered Nurse - Wound Care, Healthcare , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!