Posted on: June 16, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING! Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount
on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
E-Commerce? Visit our Fulfilment center to interview! Chewy
Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm 255 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338 Chewy is now hiring with starting wages Up to
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a
- Day shifts start at $16.50!!
- Night shifts start from $17.50 - $18.50!! (dependent on shift
- Forklift opportunities up to $19.00-$20.00!! (dependent on
shift, contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
- All CDC recommendations maintained at all times to keep you
safe! Our Opportunity: Launch your career with the largest Pet
E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy
not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer
experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a
variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules
that include benefits. Competitive wages with opportunity for
increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! Why you'll
love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities
at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following
benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers. What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- I confirm I can occasionally lift up to 70 Ibs using an
optional team lift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- I confirm I can repetitively lift up to 50 Ibs and walk up to 2
miles per shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is committed to equal opportunity.
We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com. To access Chewy's
collected from job applicants and how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Goodyear , Warehouse Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!