Security Officer - Shift Supervisor
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description GardaWorld - Security Services Security Officer
- Now Hiring ! $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250
after 90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard
license. You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as a Security Guard.At
GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Goodyear, Arizona.Compensation: $16.50
/hour $500 Sign on Bonus with Active Guard Card License! Work
today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay -
a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of
work. If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have
to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses Shift:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY/ 2nd Shift 2pm-10pm (40 hours/Full-Time) About
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You are able to do standard foot patrols Your background:
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- Pervious leadership
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You have CPR (not required).
- You have an Arizona State Guard Card (not required). If you
want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic
supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out.
We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity
and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across
all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow -
and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Goodyear , Security Officer - Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!