Company: Village Inn Walker Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewOur talented team members have
been delivering exceptional service to guests for almost 60 years.
We reached our premier status by recognizing that we not only need
to provide the best food, but also hire the best people. To ensure
that we attract and retain our team members, we offer:
- Opportunities, locations and work environments that operate
based on our core values.
- Career paths that are flexible allowing you to specialize or
seek additional opportunities.
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents
will be recognized and encouraged.
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your
continued growth and career development.
- Transfer potential to different geographical locations.
- Personalized growth plans to reach leadership positions with
either single location or multiple location
responsibilities.ResponsibilitiesExcellent customer service skills,
attention to details, menu knowledge and a smiling face makes each
and every guest feel at home no matter how young or old; keep your
area clean and stocked and you'll have guests coming back for more
than our famous pies.Summary Bring pie and happiness to
- Meal Discounts
- Transfer Potential
- Paid Time Off - Eligibility Requirements
- Health & Supplemental Insurances - Eligibility & Programs vary
Keywords: Village Inn Walker Group, Goodyear , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!