Applications Systems Engineer (ETL)
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume when submitting your application for consideration.
To participate in some selection activities you will need to
respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email
and text message. - In order to receive text message invitations,
your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as
"Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your
application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers'
financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking
for talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo Technology
sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations
of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint;
provides information security; and enables continuous banking
access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells
Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.The Wells Fargo
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team is looking for an ETL
(Extract, Transform and Load) Applications Systems Engineer where
you will be Designing ETL processes for large data warehouse
projects using Teradata, Ab Initio and Autosys. - Strong data
analysis skills are required to understand and make sense of
customer data. - You'll work on complex problems to provide
troubleshooting and resolving production issues, data research and
fixing defects. - You'll be part of a technical team building
enterprise wide projects through all phases of the system
development life cycle including estimating, analysis, design,
testing, implementation, user support and
- Acts as a designer in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation
and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production. -
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides. -
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan.Enterprise Information
Technology (EIT), which offers data capabilities to Wells Fargo,
focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset. Data is critical
to Wells Fargo's continued success, deepening relationships with
our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel
experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers'
financial needs. EDA defines how we use information across the
company, align our business practices and support our continued
focus on great customer experience.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 2+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3+ years of application development and implementation
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- 1+ year of data warehouse experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge and understanding of application development and
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work on call production support as assigned
- Ability to provide leadership to a virtual or remote team
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management: gathering
impacts and analyzing data
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Goodyear , Applications Systems Engineer (ETL), Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!