SDET (Software Developer in Test) - Senior Level
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented SDET (Software
Developer in Test) - Senior Level for our Phoenix, AZ location.
**For related project experience to be considered outside of a
Program/Project Management title, please include a project list of
all program/project management experience. The project list should
include: project summary, role, and project timeframe/percentage of
time dedicated to the project (i.e. March 2018 - May 2019, 50% of
time). Failure to provide this documentation may result in
Provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to
significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness
through delivering best in class technology solutions. Engaged in
all phases of the software systems and application development
lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements,
designing, testing, documenting and implementing software,
responding to outages. Identify and manage existing and emerging
risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are
effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and
controlled.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For -, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly - Employers primar13 years straight. We embrace a robust
veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses -to
apply.ABOUT USAA ITOur most important qualification isn't
technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a
screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every
We are over 3,000 employees -strong, a passionately supportive and
collaborative team built on Agile principles. We've been a top-two
Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and
were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT
by Workforce Diversity Magazine. - - - - - - -
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets
our purpose: -
USAA Information Technology: A Realistic Preview
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled. -
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Design, develop, code, and test significant technical solutions
collaborating with senior and lead engineers.
- Lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and
accurate planning at a team level.
- Organize work and lead team to deliver features and
- Independently resolves complex production issues and leads
troubleshooting of end-to-end solutions that span multiple
applications and systems.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
- May begin working with architecture to help influence
directions for key technologies within a specific domain.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, OR 4 additional
years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
- 6 years of software development experience demonstrating depth
of technical understanding within a specific
- Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues
and generate creative/innovative solutions.*Qualifications may
warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.Preferred
- 3 plus years of Java development experience.
- 4 plus years of Test Automation experience.
- Experience with REST and SOAP API's.
- Experience using design patterns to implement software
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous
- Containers utilizing Openshift, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience with SAFe/Agile Methodologies, and Jira or other
industry standard Agile workflow tools.The above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
package in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. -
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
3/16/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Goodyear , SDET (Software Developer in Test) - Senior Level, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!