Responsible for processing of trash and
recycling according to local standards and covering intermittent
duties in support of Operations throughout the
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Inspect, sort and bale all waste cardboard
• Maintain balers and compactor clear of
trash that can build up and create a malfunction.
• Maintain the dock area (area surrounding
• General Housekeeping duties.
maintenance and changing of the MHE Batteries.
operation and general maintenance/cleaning of the Sweeper.
• Regular, dependable attendance &
• High School Diploma or equivalency.
• Ability to read, write and interpret
instructional documents such as reports and procedure
• Strong verbal and written communication
skills to interface with colleagues.
• Basic math functions such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with
• Regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping,
kneeling, or crouching.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
• Sense of urgency and the ability to work
• Attention to detail and effective
• Works harmoniously and effectively with
others as part of a team.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based
on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive.
Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
inclusive work environment.