Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Prepares cartons, packing product, final quality inspection and
palletizing of product. Packages materials and products manually by
performing the following duties.
Essential Job Duties
* Attend pre-shift start-up meetings for team/business
* Prepares cardboard cartons for product packing by supplying
the packing station, folding, taping, and labeling cartons, and
placing cartons on the work table.
* Prepares cardboard trays for product packing by supplying the
packing station, stapling carton ends together, and placing trays
on the work table; operates tray making or stapling machines.
* Inspects and certifies final product before packing by
checking bag weights, codes and prices, bag and caddy seals.
Removes unsuitable product and communicates persistent packaging
problems to supervisor.
* Fills cartons/display cartons appropriately and to standard.
Ensures that products are packaged in boxes with appropriate
corresponding labels; places proper quantities of product in each
carton/tray; properly packs bags; tapes and seals cartons.
* Stacks correct number of cartons/trays appropriately on skids
using correct stacking pattern from spec sheets.
* Keeps work area clean. Clears loose product from turntable;
discards defective bags, boxes, trays; assists in sweeping the
* Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene
guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal
protection; keeps work area clean; stores packaging room supplies
in designated areas. Keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free
from obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; keeps
turntables clean; follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of
various sizes, shapes and weights; identifies/reports defective
equipment; reports all job related injuries to supervisor.
* May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
* Knowledge and Skill Requirements perform each essential duty
* The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); along
with related experience and/or training.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.