Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
PURPOSE:Plan and organize the vehicle maintenance department so
it can provide support to the transportation department operations
in its day to day business of shipping and receiving product.--
--DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain parts, supplies and fuel inventories and performs
clerical duties which require knowledge of department operation.--
Work may be varied in nature and performed under moderate
supervision.-- Seek improvements in the vehicle maintenance
practices to promote efficiency, faster service, and lower costs.--
- Ensure that all vehicle maintenance records are current and up
to date. Process parts request including price comparisons and
prepare releases.-- Forward purchase releases to Superintendent for
- Interface and correspond with vendors as needed to order parts,
fuel and supplies and resolve issues that may arise.
- Perform routine clerical duties to include department filing,
answering phones, etc.-- Maintain expenditure and support records
for the department.--
- Work with the accounting department personnel to ensure that
work orders are billed to proper accounts.-- Investigate account
discrepancies as needed.--
- Enter part numbers and description changes in manuals and
- Conduct periodic physical inventory to assure proper
availability of required stock; replenishes stock as shipments
- Process vendors inquires and updates.
- Schedule meetings with vendors.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to respond to inquiries and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Can easily adapt to competing demands.
- Ability to work cohesively with other associates and in a team
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge in Windows
applications (outlook, word, excel, power point).
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work
effectively with a large work force as well as outside contacts.
- Professional demeanor.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Work requires working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Working knowledge in GasBoy and Maximo production are
- Possess general knowledge of sources and current market prices
for parts/fuel, and supplies.
- Can lift 25 lbs. A lot of walking, sitting for extended hours
doing data entry and talking to vendors on a daily basis.
- Possess good communications skills, both oral and written.
- Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties
and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough
completion of work activities.-- Possess ability to concentrate and
deal with frequent interruptions.
- Work performed under typical warehouse conditions.-- Potential
hazards exist with regard to machinery such as forklifts, pallet
jacks, mechanized systems, movement of tractors and trailers,
etc.-- Work environment is hectic and fast paced.#QuickApply1Why
Kelly--? The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing
and Consulting Group (KellyOCG--) is one focus within the full
array of Kelly Services workforce solutions. Kelly Services has
transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading
workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished
outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for
applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make
strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business
and competitive advantage.The Managed Solutions practice area of
KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and
implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their
operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus
on their more strategic business needs. About Kelly Services-- As a
workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role
in managing employment opportunities for more than one million
workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals
directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent
supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5
billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity
employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a
diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Goodyear , Parts Clerk, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!