Imagine working for America's premier window and door
manufacturer in a new state-of-the-art advanced manufacturing and
distribution campus. The 500,000 Sq ft. climate-controlled facility
in Goodyear, AZ will be an amazing place with smart factory
technology, warm, welcoming and fun work environment, privacy rooms
for new mothers, prayer/ meditation rooms along with an outstanding
benefit and compensation plan. This combined with the Andersen
history and culture creates an outstanding opportunity for you to
join a great organization!
The purpose of this position is to support the Value Stream
Manager in driving the process of continuous improvement for a
small/stable value stream (procurement to delivery). This position
takes a lead role in meeting targets for safety, quality, costs,
customer service and associate satisfaction/development within the
The Value Stream Supervisor coaches, trains, supports, and
develops a team of flexible, multi-skilled associates in accordance
with Andersen Corporation's values, employee covenant, and
* Maintain high level of visibility with associates. Use
hands-on approach to communicate daily and involve associates in
* Promote safety and ensure a safe work environment and safe
associate work habits.
* Develop a high performance work team with high levels of
associate morale, satisfaction, and performance.
* Create and maintain a respectful work environment by
listening, seeking facts to support decisions, managing one's own
reactions, and addressing unacceptable behavior.
* Help associates succeed through performance management.
Provide coaching and performance communication to support
* Review general status of production schedules to identify and
resolve problems. * Ensure the desired product quality levels are
achieved through use of standard work and training to those
standards, training in operation and inspection techniques, and use
* Support and implement new, customer-focused processes in
accordance with lean principles and practices. Provide training and
coaching to improve standard work, work center organization (5S),
and housekeeping. Actively provide change leadership as
* Support and foster an environment of continuous improvement by
encouraging associates to challenge existing processes and
implement solutions that enhance the overall effectiveness of the
* Support associates in understanding company policies and
* Maintain time and production records.
* Take notice of process related problems and support associates
in taking corrective action to improve the overall performance of
* Communicate with and listen to associates on a daily basis
regarding work center/team performance, strategic initiatives,
policy changes, safety, quality, etc.
* Communicate with other supervisors and appropriate personnel
regarding equipment, safety, work center schedules, company
policies and practices, performance improvement plans, etc.
* This position may require a rotating shift schedule.
* 4-year degree or equivalent leadership experience * 3 - 5
years of experience in a manufacturing operation * Previous
experience as a work center lead preferred * Previous experience in
a manufacturing operation with demonstrated ability to acquire and
apply manufacturing principles a plus * Continuing education in the
following areas: Management, Human Resources, Accounting,
Manufacturing, Leadership, and Coaching * Demonstrated ability to
work with and motivate people
*Primary Location:* United States-AZ-Goodyear
*Organization:* Andersen Regional Manufacturing
*Job Posting:* Mar 8, 2021, 1:59:09 PM
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* 28014