Branch Executive Director
Company: Valley YMCA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Valley of the Sun YMCA is one of the top 50 YMCA
associations in the United States that has transformed its culture,
vision and operations in the last 2 years. With 15 branches in
Phoenix, Yuma and Flagstaff along with a thriving overnight camp in
Prescott. We are fastly growing as a cause-driven organization that
is focused on improving the nation's health and well-being and
providing opportunities to give back and support our neighbors. If
you share a commitment to being a part of a greater movement then a
career with the YMCA is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develops, implements, and manages the financial plan of the
- Directs strategic planning efforts and develops the annual
operating plan of the branch.
- Develops, directs, and monitors high quality programs which
support branch and association mission, goals, and strategies.
- Develops, directs, and monitors high quality services for YMCA
- Represents and promotes the YMCA in the local community and
develops positive working relationships with other organizations,
businesses, schools, and governmental entities, including Arizona
Department of Health Services and Arizona Department of Economic
- Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities,
grounds, and equipment including all off-site locations.
- Directs branch marketing and communication efforts including
that of character development.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, education, recreation or
- Five or more years of related experience in supervision,
membership marketing, financial management, fundraising and
community program development.
- Experience with computers including word processing and
- Ability to direct the total operations through volunteer
development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of
branch budget, marketing and public relations, and program
- Ability to work effectively with people.
- Ability to respond to safety and emergency situations.
- Experience in aquatics safety and management strongly
- YMCA Senior Director experience and certification
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- 12% Employer Funded Retirement Plan (once eligible) Free YMCA
Family Membership Free Programs for dependents Health benefits
including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave (once accrued) Professional Development
Opportunities & Trainings 403b Retirement Savings Account upon hire
Employee Assistant Program
Keywords: Valley YMCA, Goodyear , Branch Executive Director, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!