Posted on: May 3, 2021
Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and
accelerate sales through a combination of omnichannel marketing
solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly
skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company
that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in
revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https:
Under supervision of the Call Center Senior Manager, the
Operations Supervisor is responsible for all daily operations and
meeting all of the assigned KPI metrics by coaching and training
his or her assigned Call Center team. Through development and
management of the Agents, the Operations Supervisor ensures that
their call center team is meeting all performance requirements as
related to their assigned campaigns related to client satisfaction
This position is located at Perryville Women's Correctional
Facility and requires direct contact with our incarcerated team
members. Occasional travel to the Corporate Office may be
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring and development of Agents
to build a team of high performers.
- Evaluate and manage ongoing performance of Agents, and provide
coaching and development support.
- Collaborate with your Call Center Manager to ensure alignment
of operational goals and cascading of goals to direct reports.
- Maintain and improve employee morale through effective
- Coach and develop your direct reports / agents to improve
- Monitor agent performance, and ensure effective practices are
executed across team.
- Responsible for input scheduling of agents and meeting
performance utilization goals.
- Owning messages from executive management through the call
- Engage, facilitate and help drive communication between call
centers and the Client Success Department to ensure agent
productivity levels are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to establish
performance standards to meet sales and service goals.
- Identify sales and service failures or customer concerns and
recommend solution options
- Drive the execution of call center initiatives through call
- Effectively escalate problematic issues to the appropriate
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of outbound sales leadership experience
- 2-3 year coaching, training and people development
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Ability to learn quickly while continually recognizing and
adapting to changing conditions.
- Ability to function in a fast paced role and facilitate
innovation and creativity to generate ideas for quick
- Ability to drive staff performance improvement through
effective application of coaching and development techniques.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to enthusiastically
engage and motivate others.
- Ability to benchmark and measure effectiveness of agents and
drive change for improvements
- Ability to employ good judgment, act with integrity, take
ownership and accountability, and seek advice when necessary.
- Coach and develop your direct reports/agents to improve
outbound calling performance
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time-off
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low Premiums
(We got you covered).
- Business Casual Dress-Code
- 401K With Company Contribution
- Career Advancement Opportunities - The Sky is the limit!
- Making a change in peoples lives everyday
Keywords: Televerde, Goodyear , Operations Supervisor, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!