Bakery Processing Operator-2nd shift
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES
The Bakery Processing Operator, under general supervision, is
responsible for the safe, efficient and continuous operation of
- Operates the processing/baking equipment to
produce product within guidelines established by Quality Assurance
and to the highest possible standard of quality.
- Properly mixes ingredients; monitors correct
temperature/moisture and makes adjustments accordingly; monitors
product and removes any product that is improperly formed or
- Operates and shuts down equipment in the
processing/bakery area in accordance with established procedures to
include change overs and preventative maintenance.
- Communicates and/or escalates quality issues
to appropriate team members.
- Reads and understands batch sheets including
following recipes and accurate weighing of raw materials.
- Monitors and logs current temperatures, mix
times item numbers and raw material weights (piece weights of
extruded product) and make adjustments accordingly.
- Monitors for possible foreign
- Follows sanitation procedures for clean ups
and change overs, including chemical handling.
- Tracks and disposes of waste accordingly.
- Moves raw ingredients using material
handling equipment including but not limited to forklift and/or
- Maintains proper raw material levels at all
times, unload raw materials trailer, and keeps appropriate
personnel updated in raw material needs.
- If applicable, monitors correct seasoning
coverage amount, makes adjustments accordingly
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety
and hygiene guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping/5S and
personal protection; keeps work area clean; stores supplies in
designated areas; keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from
obstructions; removes trash from work area floor; follows
instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various sizes, shapes,
and weights of objects; identifies/reports defective equipment;
reports all job-related injuries to supervision.
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
- May perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED and/or 1 year production experience
in a manufacturing environment required.
- CPT (Certified Production Technician) certification is a
- Sitting: Seldom/Frequently
- Standing: Frequently/Continuously
- Walking: Frequently
- Driving: Seldom/Frequently
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Occasionally/Frequently
- Stooping, Kneeling: Occasionally
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Continuously
- Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 25 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 50 lbs.: Seldom/Never/Frequently
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never/Occasionally (with
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never/Occasionally
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The
employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes
or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; and outside
weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment
is usually moderate.
- Lighting: Good
- Temperature: Fair
- Ventilation: Good
- Vibration: Fair
- Noise: Fair
- Dust: Fair
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Goodyear , Bakery Processing Operator-2nd shift, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!