QA Coordinator-2nd shift
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator is responsible for
leading quality and food safety initiatives in the day-to-day plant
setting. Advises and trains employees in areas of quality awareness
and food safety.
- Assures Quality conformance to specifications and
expectations for all products and processes. Follows up with
supervision/management on all exceptions and corrective actions.
Communicates quality programs and specifications to quality
- Disposition of held goods (raw, finished and in process)
including communication and execution of sampling
- Executes the Food Safety Plan and Food Quality Plan
included in the SQF Program at the front-line level.
- Monitors the Food Safety Plan and Food Quality Plan
effectiveness and conformance with SQF system
- Schedules Quality Technicians and other support for all
business units as needed. Verifies performance of quality
technicians (conformance to routine, understandings and
effectiveness, corrective action communication).
- Works with sensory teams or Quality Assurance Team to
assure that program is operating in accordance with
- Develops/trains quality team members and hourly personnel
in quality awareness, food safety and other related
- Performs food safety audits according to program,
including with visitors from our customer food manufacturing
companies, the Food and Drug Administration, and local public
- Collects Quality scoring (QI) data and constructs regular
reporting per program. May also track kettle FFA (Free Fatty Acids)
- Addresses customer complaints with corrective action
plans and continuous improvement initiatives with quality
- Works with R & D team on new product and product
- Coordinates collection and shipment of samples and data
- Reviews raw material quality information for conformance
- Involvement with incident investigation (i.e. foreign
- In case of absence, must be familiar and able to perform
duties of QA technician and/or some duties of the QA
- May work with customers on quality initiatives for
products, programs and processes as directed.
- May perform plant sanitation verifications to ensure
allergen free and equipment is clean. If applicable may
oversee, Kleanz database or respective program.
- May work together with vendor to go over any pest control
issues in the absence of the QA leader.
- Mandatory overtime required.
- May perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED; a minimum of 1-year experience
depending on quality of experience; or an equivalent combination of
education and experience required. B
- achelor's Degree in Food Science (or related field)
- Sitting: Continuously
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Continuously
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Frequently
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Frequently
- Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
- Where applicable, ability to climb into trailer & walk on
uneven surfaces to gather samples: Occasionally
- Two Handed Carry: Frequently
- One-Handed Carry: Seldom
- Up to 10 lbs.: Frequently
- Up to 25 lbs.: Frequently
- Up to 50 lbs.: Occasionally
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
- Typical food manufacturing plant setting.
- Exposure to irritants (dust, solvents, etc.); exposed to heat
- Must be able to climb and walk on uneven surfaces in order to
gather potato samples.
- Lighting: Good
- Temperature: Good
- Noise: Good
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Goodyear , QA Coordinator-2nd shift, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!