Company: Securitas USA
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers, Lead Officers,
and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client
site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that
established rounds are completed, and that required reports are
filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency
- Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice
from company management or designated representatives as
appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching
and disciplinary actions.
- Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews
post orders and other details of assignments with
- Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information
to the company as designated.
- In conjunction with company management or designated
representatives ensures adequate coverage of all posts and
- Prepares, files, and submits various reports as required.
- Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to
outline tasks and responsibilities.
- Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to
provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and
to provide quality customer service.
- As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and
procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries
out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the
following: interviewing, orienting and training employees;
planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and
- May perform the duties of a Security Officer in accord with
post orders and company policy. Education/Experience: High School
Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an an
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the
company. Minimum 2 years of experience in retail preferred.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements
for any applicable state, county and municipal license for Security
- Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol,
inspection and response services.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate
- Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and
- Ability to learn quickly and carry out instructions furnished
in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to various sites and changes in post
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively with clients, at various social levels and across
diverse cultures. WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands) With
or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing
- Directing and disciplining staff in a positive manner.
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage, and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking and writing clearly in order to
communicate with employees and clients, observe and report
incidents, and direct others.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required
for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and
walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling,
crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally
up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Regular use of vehicle for the performance of duties.
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather
or be required to work in environments or under conditions that
require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of
personal safety and safety of others.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and
confidential information. EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilitieAbout UsSecuritas
employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety
of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common
purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients'
assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and
Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the
Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you
to join the Securitas team.About the TeamOur Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities
by providing the security services they need to protect their
assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to
generate profits.Our Values: Securitas' core values - Integrity,
Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to
build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding
community.Integrity: Securitas employees are honest and trusted by
customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't
compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees
and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share
information.Vigilance: Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas
employee is always attentive and often notices things that others
don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of
potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers'
premises.Helpfulness: As part of an on-going effort to ensure
safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident
occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it
is directly related to their job.
Keywords: Securitas USA, Goodyear , Shift Lead, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!