Commercial Escrow Officer
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a
member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial
Services provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
www.careers.firstam.com.Job SummaryResponsible for establishing new
escrow accounts and processing escrow documents in accordance with
established policies and procedures. -Acts as a neutral third-party
between buyers and sellers during a real estate sale, managing
funds and processing real estate transactions.Essential
- Handle all types of transactions
- Analyze Company risk as it pertains to escrow and title.
- Utilize and is an advocate of Gost.
- Is an active member on all NCS Escrow calls and training
- Continues to enhance title knowledge by actively communicated
and engaging with Title Underwriters.
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate and NCS policies and
procedures including wire fraud.Knowledge and Skills/Technology
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Demonstrates a can do attitude not only with the clients but
with fellow members the team which will allow them to think outside
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.Typical Education
- High School diploma or equivalentTypical Range of Experience
- 4-6 years' experience as an Escrow Officer
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas
-#LI-SD1#NCSDES#LI-ONSITEFirst American invests in its employees'
development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior
customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where
they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and
inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on
eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and
other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Goodyear , Commercial Escrow Officer, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!