Mgr, People Ops
Company: Cavco Industries
Posted on: July 28, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and
directing activities such as staffing, strategic planning with top
executives and dealing with employee questions and concerns. A
Human Resources Manager is often the liaison between upper
management and all other employees, so they play an important role
in building and maintaining company culture through the hiring
process and employee relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties. Conducting
performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor s degree in human resources management or
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Bilingual preferred
Keywords: Cavco Industries, Goodyear , Mgr, People Ops, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!