Company: SunWest Federal Credit Union
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionAs our Branch Representative you will be
responsible for identifying members needs, educating members on
Credit Union products and services and fitting those to each
member. Process loan applications, open new accounts and promotes
all ancillary products associated with each. Opens and services
IRAs for members, including share certificates. Is a member
advocate and provides exceptional member service to members and
co-workers at all times. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring and performance efficient,
effective, and professional branch representative operations.
- Using exceptional Member Service skills, provide routine
information regarding Credit Union services, products and
promotions, eligibility for membership, and cross sell additional
products and services, if appropriate to the member.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and perform routine transactions
including but not limited to; new accounts and ensuring security of
Credit Union through processing of OFAC report, share draft
accounts with qualifying information from credit report and check
systems, IRA accounts, certificates of deposit, direct deposit,
line of credit advances, issuing temporary (counter) checks and
request or issue ATM cards, VISA Debit cards and process requests
for MasterCards, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and
Credit Union loan products, policies and procedures for all
functions, interest and dividend rates and the ability to discuss
with members. Provide support, training and assistance to other
employees as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective and professional business relationships with members.
- Provides members requests and questions promptly and
courteously. Provide vehicle information, i.e., blue book value and
answers to questions relating to consumer loans and policies.
- Keep members informed of Credit Union loan policies and
- Counsel members regarding money management and financial
matters where appropriate.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective communication
with area personnel and management.
- Completes reports and records promptly and accurately. Prepares
loan and supporting documents as required.
- Upholds the compliance requirements of all related federal
regulations, including but not limited to; the Bank Secrecy Act
(BSA) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures.
Complete annual BSA training requirements as established by SunWest
Federal Credit Union.
- Attends Credit Union/Departmental meetings as required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: SunWest Federal Credit Union, Goodyear , Branch Representative, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!