Company: RideNow Powersports
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you ready to build your career with the world's largest
Powersports company? RideNow Powersports is seeking highly
motivated Service Scheduler with a passion for Powersports. Join
What we offer:
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(K) Savings Plan, PTO, Employee
Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, and
Employee Referral Program, just to name a few.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Desk all service appointment requests and follow up on
- Verify requested time and/or technician availability.
- Verify customer contact/vehicle/equipment information.
- Enter appointment info on the repair order and paper or
- Communicate with service writers and/or managers the need for
additional repairs, parts needed not in stock, repairs completed,
and additional time needed for repairs in a timely manner to ensure
prompt customer notification.
- Closeout labor on completed work.
- Update acronyms and status notes in Lightspeed.
- File repair orders in an appropriate location for service
writers and/or managers to follow up.
- Stamp manufacturer's warranty repair orders for appropriate
filing and warranty parts sign off by managers.
- Place confirmation calls to customers to verify appointments
two days ahead of schedule, allowing them time to make
- Interact with other store departments in order to provide
priority service and facilitate sales.
- Assist in scheduling technicians as needed or directed by the
- Maintain a secure filing system for customer repair orders and
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of
the department and dealership as a whole
- Abide by and enforce company, store, and departmental
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times while on
company property or representing the company
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous Automotive and/or Powersports service
- Mechanical knowledge and/or ability. Previous work as a
technician is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Literate in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel,
- Proficient with Lightspeed software required.
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
**RideNow is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: RideNow Powersports, Goodyear , Service Scheduler, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!