Company: AerSale Corporation
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Who we are:
AerSale is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale, AerTrak and AerAware).
For more information, visit us at www.aersale.com.
What we Offer:
* Sign On Bonus
* Medical Insurance
* 100% Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401K with Employer Contribution
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Education Reimbursement (related field)
* Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
* Paid Holidays and 15 Paid PTO Days annually
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* At least 3 years of relevant experience
* Must be able to successfully complete Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide support to the Materials Manager regarding material requirements for their assigned projects. Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
* Review all customer work packages to determine "Routine" material requirements.
* Perform a daily review of the Open Material Report for material requirements impacting the aircraft schedule ensuring parts are pushed through the receiving process in a timely manner. Compare MTX parts board matches part requirement report, research any discrepancies
* Check current stock items to reduce the number of Purchase Orders generated against the work order and expedite delivery of the material to the job.
* Provide Technical Support to the Purchasing Department to resolve part identification problems that would prevent procurement.
* Ensure all remaining materials are disposed properly after completion of each project in a timely manner.
* Enter MOR's (and update notes for current part status) into the Purchasing System.
* Follow up to ensure that all removed Rotables have been returned to stores with disposition information.
* Transport parts to and from stores or back shops and hanger floor as required to support project.
* Provides assistance to the shipping/receiving/Stores clerk as directed and needed.
* Perform other duties assigned by the Materials Manager.
* Additional duties as requested by Management.
Abilities and Skills:
* Attention to detail is imperative
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
* Subject to continual loud noises.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders, and/or service stands.
* Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
Who we are:
Keywords: AerSale Corporation, Goodyear , Expeditor, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
here to apply!