Class A driver for LOCAL ROUTES
Company: Arizona Milk Transport
Posted on: July 14, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We offer excellent competitive pay starting at $56-58,000 year.We are Arizona Milk Transport. We pick up bulk milk at local dairies and transport the milk to local processing plants in the Phoenix area. ALL our trucks are daycabs. There are no long haul positions, you will be home every day. We need drivers for the night shift. THIS IS NOT HAZMAT!!We offer:Home Daily. You will have a set schedule of a 5 day week. You will be required to work weekends but your days off will be the same 2 consecutive days off every week.WE PAY DETENTION PAY!! If you are held up at a plant detention pay pays $18/hr. starting at the 1 ½ hr mark.
- Position offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, Aflac plans for you and your family
- Paid vacation
- Double pay for holidays worked and other benefits
- Well maintained equipment
- Company that is open 24 hrs a day/365 days a year, we never close
- Paid sick timeDriver Qualifications:
- 23 years of age
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer experience
- Must have tanker endorsement. Tanker experience not necessary but must have 2 years verifiable class A tractor trailer experience
- No more than 2 moving violations.
- We are a drug free workplace, drug testing is required.
- This position starts at $56-$58,000 a year.
- We hope your driving career continues to be a long and safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, give some thought to driving for the best of the milk transportation industry based in Arizona. Positions will be filled immediately. If interested, don't wait!Please send resume/work history by email or fax to 623-937-0797.Keywords: Milk Hauler, Bulk Liquid Transport, Tanker driver, CDL Class A
Keywords: Arizona Milk Transport, Goodyear, Class A driver for LOCAL ROUTES, Other, Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!