OTR CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers - HAZMAT! - Goodyear
Company: CGLT-A Division of Rinchem Company Inc
Posted on: May 13, 2019
--REQUIREMENTS:Must Have CDL A LicenseMust Have Tanker
EndorsementMust Have HAZMAT----WORK ENVIRONMENTAbove average home
time - 2 weeks out and 2 days in on average90% no-touch
freightNewer equipment - tractors under 5 yearsAssigned trucks -
minimal slip seating--COMPENSATION & INCENTIVESAbove market average
mileagePaid time for demurrage, layover and training timeAnnual
increases based on meritExtra pay for White Glove services
(emergency or expedited runs)Ambassador of the Road Incentive
Program--BENEFITSCompany subsidized medical, dental, life, AD&D
and long term disability insuranceIndividual insurance for short
term disability, accident and critical illness insurance
available401(k) plan with company matching up to 48% of your
contributionPaid leave time for vacation, sick, holidays and
floating holidays--CERTIFICATIONCompany pays for DOT physicals
--SAFETY FIRSTSafety incentivesZero tolerance for unsafe
behavior--We even think about the LITTLE THINGSCompany provided
phone or phone allowanceXM Satellite radio provided by
companyCompany pays for showersCompany provided shirts, gloves----
-- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives trucks, including tractor-trailer combinations, to
transport and deliver products and materials to destination.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting hazardous
materials or other goods.
- Safely operates material handling equipment if required,
including but not limited to: pallet jacks, drum grabbers,
- Follow traffic laws and other laws, regulations and
requirements; including but not limited to FMCSR, OSHA, DOT, RCRA,
- Inspects vehicles for defects before and after trips to ensure
that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment are in good working
order and submits report indicating vehicle condition.
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and
repair status, following applicable state and federal
- Obtains receipts or signatures for delivered goods.
- Ensures timely and accurate paperwork flow.
- Read bills of lading, customer order, work order, shipping
order, or dispatch notification to determine assignment details;
items to be loaded and/or unloaded.
- Counts and inventories items to ensure loaded and/or unloaded
are accurate according to bills of lading. Check all load-related
documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Pick-up and inventory returnable (empty) containers from
- Maintain bills of lading for DOT compliance and record
- Properly placards per DOT regulation.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following
signals from crew and checking that the vehicle and loading
equipment are properly positioned.
- Chocks trucks upon docking.
- Secure cargo for transport using compression locks and
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage
to the vehicles.
- Other Duties as assigned. Call--844-201-9369-- or Apply Online
Keywords: CGLT-A Division of Rinchem Company Inc, Goodyear , OTR CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers - HAZMAT! - Goodyear, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!