OTR CDL A HAZMAT Tanker Drivers - Call Or Apply Today!
Company: CGLT-A Division of Rinchem Company Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2019
THIS IS AN OTR POSITION - TWO (2)--WEEKS OUT!--REQUIREMENTS:Must
Have CDL A LicenseMust Have Tanker EndorsementMust Have
HAZMAT----WORK ENVIRONMENTAbove average home time - 2 weeks out and
2 days in on average90% no-touch freightNewer equipment - tractors
under 5 yearsAssigned trucks - minimal slip seating--COMPENSATION &
INCENTIVESAbove market average mileagePaid time for demurrage,
layover and training timeAnnual increases based on meritExtra pay
for White Glove services (emergency or expedited runs)Ambassador of
the Road Incentive Program--BENEFITSCompany subsidized medical,
dental, life, AD&D and long term disability insuranceIndividual
insurance for short term disability, accident and critical illness
insurance available401(k) plan with company matching up to 48% of
your contributionPaid leave time for vacation, sick, holidays and
floating holidays--CERTIFICATIONCompany pays for DOT physicals
--SAFETY FIRSTSafety incentivesZero tolerance for unsafe
behavior--We even think about the LITTLE THINGSCompany provided
phone or phone allowanceXM Satellite radio provided by
companyCompany pays for showersCompany provided shirts, gloves----
-- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives trucks, including tractor-trailer combinations, to
transport and deliver products and materials to destination.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting hazardous
materials or other goods.
- Safely operates material handling equipment if required,
including but not limited to: pallet jacks, drum grabbers,
- Follow traffic laws and other laws, regulations and
requirements; including but not limited to FMCSR, OSHA, DOT, RCRA,
- Inspects vehicles for defects before and after trips to ensure
that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment are in good working
order and submits report indicating vehicle condition.
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and
repair status, following applicable state and federal
- Obtains receipts or signatures for delivered goods.
- Ensures timely and accurate paperwork flow.
- Read bills of lading, customer order, work order, shipping
order, or dispatch notification to determine assignment details;
items to be loaded and/or unloaded.
- Counts and inventories items to ensure loaded and/or unloaded
are accurate according to bills of lading. Check all load-related
documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Pick-up and inventory returnable (empty) containers from
- Maintain bills of lading for DOT compliance and record
- Properly placards per DOT regulation.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following
signals from crew and checking that the vehicle and loading
equipment are properly positioned.
- Chocks trucks upon docking.
- Secure cargo for transport using compression locks and
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage
to the vehicles.
- Other Duties as assigned. Call--844-201-9369-- or Apply Online
Keywords: CGLT-A Division of Rinchem Company Inc, Goodyear , OTR CDL A HAZMAT Tanker Drivers - Call Or Apply Today!, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!