Sr. Learning & Performance Specialist (Bi-Lingual Spanish) - Goodyear
Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2019
Description PURPOSE:? To support assigned internal customer groups
by identifying performance problem root causes and success enablers
and implementing initiatives that result in improving business
performance, increasing workforce capability, increasing employee
engagement and build our internal talent pipelines. Strategically
design and develop learning and other solutions that lead to
increased associate productivity, enhanced workforce and
organizational flexibility to meet customer expectations, increased
talent reserves for continuing enterprise growth and improved
leader & individual career development.
- Consult with business leaders to identify employee capability
requirements that support and enable successful business
performance thru key programs in manufacturing and support
- Provides leadership, performance management, development,
training and coaching to a team of Training Team Leads.
- Interact with site management teams and employees to understand
business plans, priorities, issues and needs and lead the
identification and implementation of learning and performance
- Identify the non-learning root causes of human and
organizational performance issues and make recommendations that
will address them.
- Identify and evaluate environmental and personal factors that
underlie employee performance problem root causes.
- Develop and lead the implementation of planned change
interventions that result in improved individual and group
- Support culture change initiatives with multi-faceted solutions
that drive individual, team and organizational behaviors.
- Partner with business leaders and HR team members to conduct
Employee Engagement Survey follow-up activities, including focus
group facilitation; follow-up survey design, deployment and
analysis; action planning; and results measurement.
- Lead the development of organizational development best
practices and engage with HR and business leaders to build
- Develop competency models aligned to performance requirements
of key roles and develop/deploy tools and processes for evaluating
individual and group competency gaps.
- Assess training needs and prescribe appropriate learning
solutions employing a variety of delivery methods.
- Develop training or other learning activities consistent with
instructional design standards, current learning science and adult
learning theory and knowledge of the targeted audience.
- Create facilitator guides, participant guides,
train-the-trainer materials, job aids, peer evaluations,
certification tests and/or other training evaluation tools.
- Lead the development of learning impact measurement strategies
to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Partner with facilitators to ensure the effective delivery of
training, including the provision of coaching and train-the-trainer
- Mentor and coach Learning and Development team members and
others in the enterprise who may have responsibility for developing
training as appropriate to increase instructional design and
development capability in the enterprise
- Continually enhance learning methods and materials based on
best practices in the industry, emerging technologies and vendor
resources and products, shifts in business unit requirements and
expectations and feedback from customers, trainers and
- Follow project management methodologies to ensure assigned
project tasks meet cost, timeliness and quality requirements.
- Participate in long-term Corporate Learning & Development
planning and improvement processes. Qualifications ?Bachelor's
degree (or equivalent education and/or experience) in training,
human resource development or psychology. ?Minimum of 10 years of
broad business experience, including 5 years experience in needs
assessment and learning program design/development and 3 years
experience in organizational development interventions. ?Certified
and/or experienced in assessment and development instruments to
improve individual, team and organization effectiveness ?Solid
understanding of adult learning theory, process improvement
consulting, employee development, and high performance
team-building. ?Demonstrated competency in instructional design,
needs assessment, performance measurement and evaluation, process
improvement, team and consulting skills. ?Eye for quality and
consistency and strong attention to detail ?Resiliency and
tolerance of ambiguity ?Strong organizational and project
management skills ?Strong leadership and communication skills
?Influence skills ?Results orientation ?Customer orientation
?Advanced skill using Microsoft Office applications (Word &
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Goodyear , Sr. Learning & Performance Specialist (Bi-Lingual Spanish) - Goodyear, Other , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!