Business Applications Analyst - Mid Level
Posted on: March 12, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business
Applications Analyst- Mid Level for our San Antonio, TX or Phoenix
Provides proficient analytical, business, and technical knowledge
related to specific business functions, processes, and
applications. Works independently to support business analytics and
decision-making processes.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what
it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions
of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission
requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In
each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For -, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top
10 Military Friendly - Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a
robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses
to apply.ABOUT USAA ITOur most important qualification isn't
technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a
screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every
day.We are over 3,000 employees strong, -a passionately supportive
and collaborative team built on agile principles. We've been a
top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a
row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority
Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.See what it's like
to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose: -
USAA Information Technology: A Realistic Preview -
- Analyzes business and technical information and provides
analytical support to business decisions making.
- Collaborates with internal customers to understand business
needs and opportunities.
- Provides intermediate to complex analysis, supporting the
planning and implementation of systems and upgrades, and process
- Coordinates, prepares, and delivers training to customers and
peers that cover new or upgraded applications and processes.
- Leads/participates in development and/or maintenance of
business analytics and decision support solutions.
- Performs and may coordinate business and application
- Analyzes discrepancies and system failures.
- Facilitates and performs resolution activities to minimize
business impact and avoid future exposure.
- Informs team leadership and business partners of business
implications associated with those events and develops
recommendations to mitigate future impact.
- Advises customers on matters related to overall business
analytics and decision support solutions.
- Maintains proficient understanding of business processes,
supporting applications, and strategic direction.
- Collaborates and exchanges information with team members,
customers, and information services to ensure dependencies, risks,
and opportunities are identified.Minimum Requirements - - - - -
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years progressive operational systems or data support
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Successful completion of an analyst assessment may be
required.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Ideally from an Agile (Scrum, SAFe) background with knowledge
of User Story Creation, knowledge of or willing to be trained in
BDD (Behavioral Driven Development).
- Good knowledge of P&C forms, decks and proposals.
- Knowledge of Customer Communication.
- Ideally worked on document management software like
Thunderhead, Documentum, Onbase or willing to learn the
technology.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this position.For
Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position
(from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's
approval prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply
to the opening is 3/15/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Goodyear , Business Applications Analyst - Mid Level, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!