KYC Compliance Analyst I
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobAssists USAA Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and
Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Enterprise services in
meeting USAA's regulatory requirements of preventing, detecting,
and reporting suspected money laundering and terrorist financing
activities. Responsible for AML Compliance implementation of KYC
- Assists with the implementation of unit objectives and policies
and procedures to meet organizational goals and objectives focused
on AML/KYC in support of USAA and its membership.
- Produce a risk-based written analysis of customers who require
periodic review and escalate to the appropriate CoSA s for file
remediation, as needed. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance
of Enterprise AML Compliance technology tools used in the KYC
- Works within aggressive timelines to ensure goals are
accomplished for KYC Customer Profile reviews.
- Identify, review and monitor higher risk customers to minimize
risk for the Enterprise (CDD, EDD, SDD).
- Collaborates across internal and Enterprise teams to identify
opportunities and solutions regarding AML/KYC Compliance.
- May conduct research, analyze and evaluate additional
verification via non-documentary methods and notifies CoSA to take
reasonable measures to restrict the Customer s ability to use,
liquidate and/or close the Account/Covered Product. (CIP)
- Manage Negative News and PEP screening functions, as
appropriate. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Conduct periodic reviews of customers as needed to ensure
accuracy of profile. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Utilize documentary and non-documentary requirements, as
appropriate, to be applied to verify the identity of the Customer.
- Participates in AML/KYC key initiatives, workstreams, working
groups and projects.
- Provide change management opportunities as needed for
procedures and escalations.
- Assist in other activities and duties as required to develop,
enhance, implement, monitor, and control aspects of BSA compliance
for the Enterprise.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years relevant work experience in Anti-Money
Laundering/Know Your Customer or other relevant work experience in
a financial services company, legal, regulatory, or consulting
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, AML regulations, and the USA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing multiple task/priorities successfully.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.Preferred Experience:
- 4+ years of AML analysis experience in Financial Services.
- Proven experience with Know Your Customer (KYC) to include CDD,
EDD, and SDD analysis in AML reviews for businesses and higher-risk
- Experience in analyzing customer KYC information in conjunction
with transactional data.
- CAMS, CFE, or CAFP certified. Associated topics: attorney
corporate, company, compliance department, compliance office,
corporate attorney, counsel, courtroom, lawyer, legal affairs,
Keywords: USAA, Goodyear , KYC Compliance Analyst I, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!