Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Analyst (IT Operations)
Posted on: April 30, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance and
Operational Risk Testing Analyst (IT Operations) for one of the
following locations: San Antonio Home Office II/III, Plano Legacy,
Tampa Crosstown or Phoenix Campus.
As a member of the second line of defense, the Compliance and
Operational Risk Testing Analyst executes independent testing under
the Enterprise Testing program methodology to ensure departmental
processes and activities comply with applicable rules, regulations,
policies and procedures. The incumbent will compile and retain well
documented work papers to create accurate and concise written
reports including issues, root cause and recommended corrective
action.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve.
We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For--, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly-- Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran
workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to
- Under guidance, develops the steps needed to test and/or
analyze compliance with applicable policies/procedures and
- Analyzes and assesses formal and informal policies and
procedures related to processes and controls for effectiveness
related to risk controls.
- Under minimal guidance, conducts appropriate, independent
testing to ensure operational risks and compliance requirements are
- Prepares detailed and objective work papers to support
- Completes assigned compliance and operational risk testing
activities in accordance with established timelines and high
standards of quality.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root
causes, and provides information to the team and relevant
- Identifies potential control weaknesses and makes
recommendations to remediate issues.
- Summarizes the results of testing in clear, accurate and
concise written reports. Maintains accountability for the
completeness and accuracy of testing results/reports.
- Builds, develops, and maintains relationships with business and
internal control partners (Audit, Risk & Compliance, Legal) to
facilitate collaboration between all lines of defense for
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.Minimum Experience:
- 4 or more or more years relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions.-- This will take
approximately 5 minutes.-- Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred:
- 4 plus years of experience within a large financial institution
executing testing within functions such as Compliance, Risk, Audit,
or a Regulatory Agency
- Experience with relevant privacy, fraud management, physical &
environmental security, business continuity, disaster recovery,
background screening, and corporate investigations laws and
regulations (e.g., GLBA, CCPA, GDPR, FCRA, FFIEC IT Manuals)
- CIPP, CBCP, CFE, CISA, CRCM or similar certificationsThe above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs.-- Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement) or must have manager's approval prior
to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening
is 3/30/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Goodyear , Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Analyst (IT Operations), Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!