Warehouse Selector IV - Full Case
Company: McLane - Grocery
Posted on: November 20, 2020
WAREHOUSE SELECTOR IV, FULL CASE
14149 W. McDowell Road Goodyear, AZ 85395
The Warehouse Selector IV fills customer orders for full-case
products by pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
- Pay rate: $16.50 per hour.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product
description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto a
pallet or cart.
- Transport selected cases to designated dock area using power
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
- Pay Rate: $16.50/HR
- Generous Benefits
- Hiring Immediately
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y
reparto, crane, dock, forklift operator, logistics engineer,
logistics intern, operate, operator night, trainee, warehouse
Keywords: McLane - Grocery, Goodyear , Warehouse Selector IV - Full Case, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!