Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Direct all
sales and operations activities for a branch location. Responsible
for the execution of sales strategy. Develop customer relationships
and ensure satisfaction through operational excellence. Responsible
for talent acquisition and development and retention of associates
and adherence to company policies and procedures. This position
requires operation of a company vehicle or a personal vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Accountable for profit and loss and inventory/accounts
receivable for assigned location(s). Achieves earnings before
interest and tax (EBIT), return on investment capital (ROIC), and
return on sales (ROS) goals.
- Safeguards company assets and associates. Provides operational
oversight and excellent in inventory management procedures.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels to meet service, financial,
and operational support demands. Effectively utilizes training
programs to develop sales and operations expertise.
- Initiates and builds customer relationships with existing and
- Acts as liaison to functional leadership to ensure customer
satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Monitors local market trends. Develops and executes strategies
to grow local market share and aggressively pursues business
- Works closely with vendors to maximize sales and increase
- Ensures efficient operations through adherence to policies and
procedures and process excellence. Maintains compliance with
applicable government regulations. Ensures environmental health and
safety and regulatory responsibilities are followed. Nature and
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Bachelor's degree.
- Wholesale distribution experience.
- Exposure to Six Sigma or other process improvement
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Ability to use computer systems and apply computer systems
knowledge to manage day-to-day operations. PRID PRID161 Job
Locations US-AZ-Goodyear Posted Date 3 days ago (1/8/2021 3:05 PM)
Job ID 2020-40943 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Operations Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Goodyear , Branch Manager, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!