Warehouse Production Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Get the latest news and trends delivered to your inbox. Category
Operations Company KeHE Distributors FLSA Status Exempt Requisition
ID 2021-9960 Overview Good people, working with good people, for
our common good. KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food
distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never
been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic
about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities We are building
a brand-new Distribution Center in Goodyear, Arizona and this
position will be part of a core team in the planning, launch and
sustainment of this flagship distribution center for KeHE. The
Outbound Manager will oversee all outbound functions of operations
leading a team of 150+ employees and up to 7 direct reports. The
overall responsibility is to ensure customer orders are prepared
accurately and efficiently to meet timely dispatch schedules. This
role will oversee three areas: each-pick, case-pick, and
cooler/freezer. While keeping our delivery drivers in mind, our
shipping operations team will fulfill customer orders at a
high-volume pace by selecting product from inventory utilizing
voice-pick technology, replenishing product utilizing RF
technology, and loading the product into our own fleet of trucks
for our drivers to deliver. Essential Functions
- Adapts, thrives, and is motivated by a new 'start up'
environment, building trust and effective collaborative
relationships with leaders, teams, and employees quickly.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as
verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and
disposition of product, and keeping warehouse inventory
- Oversees outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy,
thoroughness, and condition of shipments.
- Ensures outgoing shipping is prepared to meet timely dispatch
- Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping
- Ensures that the daily inspection requirements of material
handling equipment are adhered to.
- Reports issues and hold individuals and teams accountable, as
- Directs movement of shipments from dock to truck or temporary
- Compiles records of unfilled orders for subsequent submission
to inventory control.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports of
- Proactive in slotting and/or re-slotting of SKUs.
- Investigate accidents according to Company best practice.
- Proven knowledge of replenishment and ability to manage it in
an efficient manner.
- Proven ability to objectively complete performance review forms
- Ensure Safety and OSHA rules are followed.
- Maintain inventory integrity by employing best in class
warehousing and inventory control practices.
- Model, maintain and promote sanitation and facility
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience of related experience.
- Experience in a new facility startup
- Knowledge of warehouse technology; RF, Warehouse Management
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office suites, including
advanced skills in Excel. Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Goodyear , Warehouse Production Manager, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!