Fabrication Order Associate
Company: White Cap
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for beginning, mediating, and completing the Fabrications order
process. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the
fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves
as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs
accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e.
Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email
- Assists with system testing for departmental product
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 6-12 months of maintenance, repair, and /or operations industry
- Experience in a customer service or call center
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred. PRID PRID150 Job Locations US-AZ-Goodyear
Job ID 2021-41777 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Goodyear , Fabrication Order Associate, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!