Class A CDL Truck Drivers Hazmat
Company: DPC Enterprises
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers with Hazmat and Tanker
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Call (844) 281-0860 today!
DPC Enterprises is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and
distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment
chemicals. We a need delivery driver for our plant in Glendale,
Arizona. Our drivers deliver cylinders and ton containers chlorine,
cargo tanks of sodium hypochlorite, and drums and bags of other
water treatment chemicals.
- 40 per week guaranteed.
- Time and a half after 40 hours worked.
- DPC reimburses overnight expenses.
*$3,000 hiring bonus to be paid as follows:
$1,000 after you complete 30 days of service
$1,000 after you complete 6 months of service
$1,000 after you complete 1 year of service
- Good driving record and Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker
- Must be able to read and understand training
- Must be able to load and unload trucks using dollies, hoses,
and other equipment.
- Wages depend on experience.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and
increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty
- Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
- $100.00/month for employee only
- $325.00 for employee and one dependent
- $375.00 for employee and two or more dependents
- Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Company paid life insurance
- Incentive program valued at $2,000/year
- Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam
- No third party resumes, please.
DPC is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at www.dxgroup.com
Apply online below and Call (844) 281-0860 today!
Keywords: DPC Enterprises, Goodyear , Class A CDL Truck Drivers Hazmat, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!