Material Handler (Forklift Operator)-Starting pay $22.50 shift differential
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.HOURS:6pm-6amJOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- The Material Handler is responsible for receiving, storing,
picking and distributing material and products within
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
- Transports materials and items from receiving or production
areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, or
other stock items and distributes items to production areas.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure
conformance to company standards.
- Certified to drive material handling equipment.
- Transports stored items within the warehouse.
- Loads and unloads trailers of palletized and non-palletized
- Utilizes manual and automated material handling equipment.
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene
guidelines/procedures for safe housekeeping and personal
- Keeps work area clean and removes trash from work area
- Stores supplies in designated areas.
- Keeps work area aisles/exits clear and free from
- Follows instructions for safe lifting/carrying of various
sizes, shapes, and weights; identifies/reports defective
- Reports all job-related injuries to supervision.
- Takes photos of incoming or outgoing load and log items and
pictures for documentation.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Where applicable, climbs and works at the heights of material
- May climb on top or into tank trailers to check seals and take
- May prepare and takes a cycle count inventory of all
merchandise; records counts on cycle count sheets.
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
- Supports and participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives
including 5S (sort, set, shine, standardize, and sustain).
- May perform other duties as required.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:High
School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a
manufacturing environment required. Previous experience with Oracle
or similar based WMS system; a minimum of 1 year experience in a
warehouse position; previous forklift experience is
- Sitting: Frequently
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Driving: Frequently
- Using hands: Frequently
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Stooping, Kneeling: Occasionally
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Seldom
- Floor to Waist Lift: Frequently
- Waist to Eye Lift: Occasionally
- Two Handed Carry: Occasionally Weight:Up to 100 lbs.:
Frequently WORK ENVIRONMENT:The noise level in the work environment
is quiet in the office areas but moderate on the warehouse floor.
Temperature is ambient and impacted by seasonal changes.ACRThe
Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees
and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship,
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran
status, disability, age, religion or any other classification
protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are
protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected
by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Goodyear , Material Handler (Forklift Operator)-Starting pay $22.50 shift differential, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!