Electrician-Starting Pay $36.25 + Shift Differential
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Hours : A Shift: 6pm-6am JOB SUMMARY/ JOB DUTIES:
- The Electrician is responsible for maintaining existing
electrical system infrastructure to ensure a safe electrical
environment is provided for all employees, contractors, etc. The
Electrician also maintains facilities and production equipment to
operate in the safest and most productive condition, supporting
continuous improvement, production strategies, and plant
reliability strategies. -
- Understands and adheres to governmental regulatory programs and
policies. These may include but are not limited to National
Electrical Code, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Uniform
Building Code (UBC), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
70, National Electric Code, NFPA 70B Electrical Maintenance, NFPA
70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety, NFPA 79 Electrical Standard For
Industrial Machinery and local government environmental agency
- Practices and complies with all plant and maintenance
department safety procedures, including but not limited to:
Lock-Out - Tag-Out; Arc Flash and Hot Work Permits.
- Understands the concept of Permit Required Confined Spaces and
assists with proper alternate entry of re-classified confined
spaces when necessary.
- Follows all applicable good manufacturing practices (GMP's) for
- Maintains and uses appropriate personal protective equipment
(PPE) in accordance with OSHA, food handling before and after
equipment inspection and repair activities.
- Attends classes, seminars, and in-house training as needed to
maintain skill level with changes in the industry.
- Makes improvements and suggestions to optimize maintenance
- Executes and document planned and unplanned work findings and
data during shift via computerized maintenance management system
(CMMS). Execution and resolution of equipment
- Leverages methodologies including, but not limited to: root
cause analysis (RCA), break down failure analysis (BDA) and cause
maps to identify and resolve equipment issues.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to identify
failures and takes correct follow-up actions. Predictive
maintenance technologies include ultrasound, thermal imaging,
Electrical and current analysis.
- Documents the cause of the failure and works with maintenance
team, planner, supervisor, or other team members to take action to
prevent a reoccurrence of the failure.
- Understands and interprets technical documents and diagrams
which include but are not limited to: factory manuals, blueprints,
schematics, Single Line Electrical Drawings, mechanical and
electrical equipment schematics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and
Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's), and etc.
- Performs basic functions such as running conduit and piping to
- Capable of calibrate and set-up instrumentation. -
- Applies industry knowledge to identify aging and obsolete
- Understands and uses code for troubleshooting Programmable
Logic Controller (PLC's), Human Machine Interface (HMI's), Variable
Frequency Drive (VFD's) and etc.
- May perform other duties as required. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED; a minimum of 2 years of experience
in a manufacturing facility (Food & Beverage preferred) performing
electrical maintenance duties, inspections, troubleshooting and
repairs required. Where applicable, must pass an electrical
- Preferred Qualifications : Some college or formal technical
school education with demonstrated aptitude and skills in
electrical maintenance and troubleshooting. Experience with
mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam and chiller applications.
4+ years of experience as an Industrial maintenance
- Sitting: Occasionally
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Driving: Seldom
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Frequently
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Frequently
- Tasting, Smelling: Occasionally
- Floor to Waist Lift: Seldom
- Waist to Eye Lift: Occasionally
- Two-Handed Carry: Seldom
- Pushing: Frequently
- Pulling: Frequently Weight :
- More than 50 lbs.: Occasionally
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never/Occasionally WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals;
and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Lighting: Good
- Temperature: Fair
- Ventilation: Good
- Vibration: Fair
- Noise: Fair ACR The Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law. In that regard, U.S. applicants
and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Goodyear , Electrician-Starting Pay $36.25 + Shift Differential, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!