Company: HotFoot Recruiters
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- Maintain plastic injection molds and equipment is in - -optimal
running condition. -
- Perform preventative mold maintenance and mold repair
- Estimate mold repair times
- Perform mechanical, - -electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
repairs and troubleshooting related to tooling/molds.
- Work independent with - -strong technical knowledge and good
- Read and interpret - -detailed technical drawings and
- Execute machining - -requests to drawing, sketches or part
samples, when instructed.
- Operate all tool room - -machinery and equipment and also
complete final form, fit and function of - -mold repairs.
- Will assist with mold - -setups performing mold removals,
reinstall and preparing molds for production - -startup.
- Identify molding - -defects on production parts and recommend
- Assure proper - -inventory levels of required replacement parts
for all tools.
- Following all Lock Out/Tag Out rules and - -work
- Participate in - -corresponding root cause analysis, corrective
actions and team problem - -solving activities.
- Maintain high - -standards of housekeeping in all your assigned
- Responsible for - -maintaining accurate and timely records of
all tool repairs and changes.
- Responsible for - -following all internal and OSHA required
- Read, use and interpret measuring devices, - -gauges and
- Keep own and adjacent - -work area clean.
- Perform other related - -job tasks or responsibilities as
- Relocation Assistance Available.
Keywords: HotFoot Recruiters, Goodyear , Tooling Technician, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!