SR MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go. -Maintains service request database
by inputting incoming maintenance or mechanic requests,
understanding maintenance or mechanic requirements, and relevant
labor requirements. Communicates with internal and external
technicians to ensure requests are handled in a timely
cost-efficient manner. Keeps track of all maintenance dates and
details by inventory item (equipment, truck, or trailer). Monitors
incoming invoices and submits for payment. - -Handles larger
maintenance or mechanic requests or substantial issues. Trains new
teammates in their jobs.
- Tracks and monitors spare parts, purchase orders, type of
vendors and pricing of vendors, work orders, warranties, and
inventory levels of maintenance and/or maintenance items.
- Tracks outstanding services and ensures expectations and
deliverables are met.
- Tracks and logs date and type of work completed by piece of
equipment inventory (truck, trailer, equipment, etc.). Handles
external vendors as required.
- Resolves complex problems and trains new teammates in all
aspects of the role.
- Tracks schedules of technicians, time spent on each call, and
various information related to each call.
- Other duties may be assigned.MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with OSHA, MSDS, and other related safety
regulations is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft office skills are required
- 4 or more years in a maintenance or mechanic operation.
- Strong understanding of parts, tools and systems related to
maintenance or mechanic operations.
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Goodyear , SR MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!