Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Job Name:Quality TechnicianGeneral informationLocation:
Goodyear, AZDate:27-Jul-2022Company:Andersen CorporationRef
#:1871Job Category:QualityGoodyearAZDescription &
RequirementsOVERVIEW:Position: Quality TechnicianEmployment Status:
Full-time employeeLocation: Full-Time In-Person, Goodyear,
AZ.Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experienceTravel:
None required. Domestic and international opportunities may become
availableANDERSEN CORPORATION SUMMARY:Andersen Corporation is
united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of
our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the
communities we serve. We believe that we can make the world a
better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits
from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day,
inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard
in the home improvement industry by solving today's most
challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to
deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience.By celebrating our
differences and embracing a positive work-life balance, we are
recognized as a Yellow Ribbon company, one of Forbes Magazine's
2021 "America's Best Large Employers" and a "Best Employer for
Diversity." As a 2021 Energy Star Partner of the Year, Andersen is
also committed to environmental health and sustainability. No
matter your role, you'll have the opportunity to make a
difference.Andersen is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability, marital
status, national origin, citizenship, genetic information,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.RESPONSIBILITIES:The Quality Technician position focuses on
working with the Quality Project Team. Your work content may change
month to month depending on the stage of the current projects. You
will be expected to learn a wide variety of skills, work on
numerous products over time, and participate in activities ranging
from process concepting to production line startup. These are some
of the common activities of the role.
- Work in a mix of environments including office, laboratory, and
- Test products and equipment to verify conformance to
- Verify Quality Control standards are followed. Ensure
measurement equipment is being used by properly by operators to
verify process results. Identify & implement improvement
opportunities to reduce measurement error.
- Create Quality Control and Standard Work documentation.
- Communicate, document, and help train operators on quality
- Train associates on inspection practices, measurement
equipment, and assist associates with questions.
- Participate in process improvement and problem-solving
- Audit QC Station documentation, functional gages, control
plans, roadmaps and other job aids ensuring they are correct and up
to date while correcting any deficiencies.
- Develop basic prototypes and fixtures with the assistance of
- Experience with Microsoft Office for data manipulation and
editing of documentation.
- Problem-solving focus with an attention of detail is
- Interpret drawings and specifications. GD&T is a plus but
- Ability to teach others, preferably using AMS training
- Willingness to provide feedback regarding acceptable quality
and expectations to not pass bad product.
- Ability to multitask, and work in a fast pace flexible
- Work with and communicate both verbally and written to many
levels of the company.
- Ability to analyze and present recommendations in a clear,
concise, and logical manner.
- Organization and self-motivation are key attributes as
activities do not follow standard work.
- Desire to continually to grow and develop.CULTURE AND
BENEFITS:"Be Orange. Be You." Is how we express our belief that by
embracing our differences, and empowering you, we'll be a stronger
team able to accomplish what otherwise wouldn't be possible. This
Orange spirit has helped us become the #1 innovative window and
door brand* and the one homeowners love the most.** It's also why
we're committed to supporting you to approach each day with a
bright outlook.Benefits include, and are not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Charity contributions
- Nationwide career opportunities
- 2020 Andersen brand surveys of U.S. contractors, builders &
- 2020 Andersen Brand Survey of U.S. homeownersPROFIT
SHARING:During 2022, each eligible Andersen employee will receive
$1,000 for each full fiscal quarter they are actively employed and
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An eligible employee hired
during a quarter will receive a prorated payment based on the
number of days employed during the quarter. Those eligible include
fully-vaccinated regular full-time and part-time employees (at
least 20 hours per week) who are not subject to a collective
bargaining agreement. These and other terms and conditions of
Andersen's 2022 Profit Sharing Plan, including the definition of
full vaccination against COVID-19, are subject to change or
termination without notice.
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Goodyear , Quality Technician, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!