Company: Clopay Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential
garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering
exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and
innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our
success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our
team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Electrical Engineer in
our Goodyear, AZ location. The Electrical Engineer APE is
responsible for the achievement of the qualitative and quantitative
objectives in the Cornell business strategy by taking ownership of
all development and support activities related to electrical
components in the CIWE product lines and maintaining positive work
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the
following job responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the electrical products technology roadmap
for all CIWE electrical products.
- Act as design resource, oversite, and technical project
management to any development underway related to CIWE electrical
products Interface with distribution partners and end users to
trouble shoot and fix field issues in a manner that is value added
to the customer
- As a part of the product development team, release at least one
major new product per year. Participate in developing project plan
and running project through stage gate system.
- Evaluate changing customer needs and competitive pressures and
take action for the development of new products for CIWE.
- Actively participate in agencies that influence the codes for
industries into which our products are targeted.
- Maintain positive customer, vendor, and coworker
- Use Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
and other databases to communicate, process requests, relay
- Cross training throughout the Engineering department by
assisting in all areas to achieve CIW/TCCI goals.
- Other tasks assigned. EXPERIENCE:
- Degreed Electrical Engineer, preference given to those with
advanced degrees or specialization in circuit design and
- Expert in one or more of the following technical fields:
motors, controls, sensors, board layout, and circuitry design, and
- Experience with project management and development through a
stage gate system.
- Experience managing outside contract resources, interfacing
with international suppliers, and working cooperatively with
marketing and sales to drive organic growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with distribution partners
and end users to trouble shoot and fix field issues in a manner
that is value added to the customer.Our employees are rewarded with
competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition
reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a
matching 401(k) savings plan. An Equal Opportunity Employer,
providing a drug-free work environment. EOE.
Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans
and the Disabled.
Keywords: Clopay Corporation, Goodyear , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!