Manufacturing Engineering Technician - Controls
Company: Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Manufacturing EngineeringTechnician position we are looking
to fill has a strong emphasis on Controls and MES Systems within
our manufacturing facility. This position would be working in a
hands-on manufacturing environment where safety and quality are of
utmost importance. Individuals in this role can expect to work
amongst various disciplines of Engineering, Maintenance and
Operations in our manufacturing atmosphere.
- Provide day-to-day engineering support for fabrication and
assembly equipment (PLC controlled equipment, Polyurethane foam
technology, conveyor systems, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and program Allen-Bradley/Rockwell ladder logic
- Provide daily support for the MES System
- Support and troubleshoot on machine Ethernet I/P
- Provide motor control support for VFDs and servo
- Work in a production Business Unit group providing support for
control systems, assembly equipment, and MES
- Develop and achieve annual Business Unit goals in support of
our vision, mission, values, and company goals
- Determine preventative actions to improve reliability (OEE) of
Keywords: Sub-Zero Group, Inc., Goodyear , Manufacturing Engineering Technician - Controls, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!