Posted on: November 17, 2023
Growing Food and Beverage Manufacturer seeking strong Automation
Tech to join our team! Sign On Bonus!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tommy PhamAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $40 - $45 per hourA bit
about us:We are seeking a Plant Automation Technician to join our
growing team.Job Purpose: The Plant Automation Technician is
responsible for continuously evaluating the existing process
control systems to ensure their reliability and effectiveness. This
role involves close collaboration with team members from various
departments, maintenance, and operations. The Plant Automation
Technician provides day-to-day technical support for process
control systems and related tasks, and actively supports the
implementation of new projects by configuring control modules,
batch programs, and HMI graphics. Additionally, they strive to
enhance process control systems through Advanced Process Control,
Alarm Management, and Operator Interface Optimization. The Plant
Automation Technician is responsible for integrating PLCs, HMIs,
VFDs, Servo Drives, and process controls, as well as training end
users on the operations of newly installed or modified process
control systems. Furthermore, they play a vital role in
standardizing control systems and control logic designs,
documenting operation procedures, and creating as-built drawings
and logic. As the plant liaison, they ensure smooth system start-up
and commissioning with outside controls contractors and system
integrators, ensuring proper transfer of documented PLC program
changes and providing adequate training on completed
- Perform routine and specialized duties in repairing,
maintaining, and updating instruments, controls, and process
control network systems throughout the manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with the team to plan, analyze, and control the
quality of processes.
- Inspect, repair, and adjust Programmable Logic Controls (PLC),
Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), and related equipment using
electrical test equipment, circuit diagrams, schematics, and
- Coordinate repair and replacement of instruments and control
systems that fail to operate and continuously monitor all
operational processes for immediate recognition and correction of
- Continually improve process control systems through Advanced
Process Control, Alarm Management, and Operator Interface
- Act as the plant liaison for new system start-up and
commissioning by coordinating with outside controls contractors and
system integrators to ensure proper transfer of documented PLC
program changes and provide adequate training on completed
- Responsible for integrating PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Servo Drives, and
- Provide technical training to lower-level personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Career AdvancementJob DetailsSkills/Qualifications Required:
- Associate's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or
Technology or related military service training programs, along
with additional professional training.
- Experience with FTView ME and FTView SE.
- Familiarity with Siemens S7 PLCs and B&R servo
- Proficiency in working with Eaton and Danfoss VFDs.
- Knowledge of industrial networks such as CAN, BACnet, AS-i, and
- Familiarity with SQL databases.
- Additional experience with machinery repair and control
- Additional training as an industrial electrician.
- Previous experience in dairy and/or high-speed beverage
- Experience in programming with visual basic or similar
languages.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Goodyear , Automation Technician, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!