Company: REAL ALLOY
Posted on: July 6, 2019
REAL ALLOY is the global market leader in third-party aluminum
recycling and specification alloy production. We operate in 23
facilities strategically located in 6 countries across North
America and Europe. We convert aluminum scrap and by-products into
reusable aluminum metal for a growing number of applications across
various industries. Our headquarters is located in Cleveland,
- To follow all safety rules, regulations and policies of the
- Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches,
operation manuals, and manufacturer specifications; machinery and
mechanical equipment; such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools,
conveyor systems, production machines and equipment; using hand
tools, power tools and precision-measuring and testing
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their
sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional
requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers and other
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments,
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs and straight edges.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts using hand tools and power
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices
using hand tools
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- May set up and operate drill press, grinder and other
metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Perform general housekeeping and clean-up around plant and upon
completion of tasks.
- When needed, performs welding, servicing and maintenance on
- Keep all required paperwork complete, up-to-date and
- To possess the skills to work in a team environment.
- Some administration skills are helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude, equipment familiarization and general math
- Overtime as required. Flexible to work different jobs and
shifts as needed.
- Occasional moderate to heavy lifting required, up to 50
- General knowledge of diesel engines.
- Basic welding, electrical, hydraulic systems and operations
- Must be able to operate mobile equipment.
- High School or GED preferred but not required.
REAL ALLOY is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity
in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to
the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned
with requirements of the positions.
Keywords: REAL ALLOY, Goodyear , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!