New Home Sales Associate- Goodyear
Company: Richmond American Homes
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Overview:BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
About UsAt MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage
a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health &
wellness and work-life balance. We're proud to be one of the most
established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience
and over 210,000 homes to our credit.
Position SummaryAre you looking for an extraordinary career
opportunity which puts you in control of driving your personal
income potential to six figures plus? Are you driven, goal
oriented, and have a passion for new homes? Come work with top
sales professionals at Richmond American Homes as a Sales Associate
and take your career and earning potential to the next level.
As a Sales Associate you are responsible for driving new home sales
by interacting with prospective home buyers utilizing our Richmond
Way sales process.
- Develop relationships with customers
- Procure and follow up on sales leads for our communities
- Network with realtors and competitors
- Negotiate and close sales deals
- Complete accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Obtain and analyze market data critical for our communities to
- Willingness to work weekends
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand
flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work weekends
- A Real Estate License is required in all states EXCEPT CO, MD &
- Previous sales experience required; 2 years of New Home Sales
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain
- Action oriented individuals, with the drive to push sales to
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications, including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.Subject to applicable laws,
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date under
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc/Richmond American Homes vaccination mandate
for all sale employees working in our sale centers.
Benefits & PerksWhile we value hard work, we also recognize the
importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative
environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and
participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like
trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials
and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K,
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of
the most respected organizations in a top industry, then we want to
hear from you. Please also visit our website at
www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal
Opportunity Employer #LI-AG1
Keywords: Richmond American Homes, Goodyear , New Home Sales Associate- Goodyear, Sales , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!